Cashback is one of the most beloved concepts for players in online casinos. This is a real opportunity to get back part of the money spent on bets. And almost all serious casinos offer this opportunity. So, Shangri La Live offers cashback to registered users. The conditions for its receipt are simple and accessible to absolutely all players. You can read more about this feature on the website in the promo section.
Cashback literally means “cash back”. In fact, this is exactly what happens when a player receives 10, 15, 20% of the funds spent on bets on their account. At the moment, almost all major online casinos include cashback in the mandatory list of rewards along with welcome bonuses. True, some sites turn this way of promotion into one-time or periodic promotions, while others use it on an ongoing basis.
In gambling, the concept came from the banking sector. So, banks customers receive a certain percentage of funds for money spent with a credit card. The bank encourages the customer to use their product, which increases loyalty. The scheme turned out to be so successful that it switched to the trade and gaming spheres.
At land-based casinos, guests can also receive cashback by fulfilling different conditions. For example, the amount of bets during a calendar week or month should reach a certain amount. Or encouragement is given to a guest who won nothing during the visit. Payment schemes can be different, but in any case, the visitor receives a part of the money back, which always causes positive emotions.
Naturally, with the advent of online casinos, successfully working schemes for attracting customers and ways to increase their loyalty were adopted from land-based complexes. Their effectiveness in the virtual environment was equally high. Cashback raises the mood and gives a chance to recoup when everything is already seemingly lost. So the site saves a regular visitor, and the player gains more opportunities for the game.
What is cashback
Cashback is a general concept to indicate the bet money return, but there are no uniform rules for all online casinos. In fact, each site itself draws up its bonus program and decides how best to reward players.
In world practice, cashback has many parameters.
- Percent. This is the main cashback option. Most often, sites return 10-15%. You can meet 20% and above, but in such cases you should read the proposed restrictions. The higher the percentage, the more conditions must be met to receive money. If the site offers 40% or more, you should treat this proposal with caution. Perhaps this is an unlicensed casino (which is easy to verify), and thus it is trying to attract customers.
- Wager. The wagering rate can be from x0 to x40. Usually the size of the wager is the smaller, the lower the cashback percentage. That is, a 10% funds return does not need to be won back lately or 1 to 3 times. But for a 20% return, the casino may require wagering up to x40.
- Currency. Cashback is credited in real money or in game points. Some casinos even allow you to withdraw cashback received on the player’s account. But you need to carefully read the conditions that describe the rules for obtaining and using returned funds. If these are bonuses, then you can spend them only on the game.
- Funds limit. Only some casinos offer unlimited cashback. Increasingly, you can see the wording: 10% of the bets, but not more than $ 1000. This moment must be prescribed in the conditions.
- Limits. The casino may indicate a list of games in which you can bet on cashback funds. This draws attention to certain slots. Or they make a list of games that cannot be played on cashback. Most often, games where there is a 50% chance of winning, such as roulette, fall under the cashback ban.
- Accrual period. Historically, cashback is credited for a certain period: day, week, month. The appearance of software control components in online casinos completely automated this process. Sometimes a player does not even need to contact support in order to receive a refund, they will be credited to the account automatically. If the site has not automated this option, you will have to leave a request for cashback or enter a promo code.
- Validity. Sometimes you can find time limits on the cashback use. For example, you need to wager the amount within a week or a month. This is especially often the case if funds are awarded with bonuses. After the expiration period, the cashback burns out.
- Additional terms. Here everything is connected with the casino ingenuity. For example, on sites where large amounts are returned, a prepaid deposit of 50% of the cashback amount may be required.
Please note that cashback is not always the same. For example, a beginner can count on 5%, an experienced player – 10%, and a VIP member – 20%. Some casinos have a system of levels or statuses, which are activity indicators. More active players who spend more on bets can expect a bigger return.
Sometimes cashback is credited only to lost bets, and in some cases the entire amount spent on the game, regardless of wins and losses. So, a player who made a good skid cannot always rely on cashback.
Advantage players and professionals can also be on a special account with the administration. Users who actively win usually do not receive cashback, as this violates this promotion principle, made to console players who have spent their bankroll.
How to get cashback
Getting a cashback is also a small game, so casino sites arrange the procedure well at their discretion in order to please the players. You can find many automated and non-automated methods of issuing.
• Daily / weekly / monthly accrual in automatic mode. The player just on the appointed day sees a cashback on their account.
• Cashback on request. You need to contact a special chat or e-mail to get your bonus.
• Cashback by code. You need to find a special promotional code in your profile or by mail, enter it on the site, and only after that the money is credited to the account.
The players were divided on how it is more convenient to receive cashback. The automatic mode is pleasant to those who prefer a minimum of interaction with the support team. Other users believe that it is better to receive funds on request, because they completely control the situation and the payment amount.
Active players who like to play for large sums can rely on VIP cashback. But such an option is very rarely prescribed in the rules, as it is very specific and individual. Nevertheless, the site user can write to the support and together with the site team draw up a personal cashback plan.
Conditions usually require betting for a certain large amount, but at the same time give a cashback of a more impressive size than established by the rules.
Conclusion: is it worth using cashback
Cashback is definitely worth using, as it is your own money that the online casino returns as a reward for bets and losses. It does not oblige to anything, you only need to comply with the conditions described in the rules. In addition, this is a great opportunity to recoup. Regular players often say that, having received a cashback, they managed to beat off the entire deposit. Why don’t you get the same chance to win with cashback?